Pocket (formerly Read It Later) is a web site / application that is designed to solve the problem of stashing interesting articles to be read later. Stashing an article from your browser couldn't be simpler: it's just a click of a single button (for Opera, Firefox, Chrome). There are also versions of Pocket for Android and iOS that allow you to update and, equally importantly, to read the articles you have stashed before. Pocket formats the stored articles nicely, stripping out all non-essential content such as advertisements and navigation links, showing you just the main text.
Right now my Pocket seems to contain about two dozen articles, including these:
- Avoid Being Embarrassed by Your Error Messages
- Wasteland: the 50-year battle to entomb our toxic nuclear remains
- Using twitter to build password cracking wordlist
- Epic Stop-Motion Fan Made Animation: Batman – Dark Knightfall [Video]
- RESTful API Server – Doing it the right way (Part 1)