|The hibernation setting in the shut down menu|
- In Start Menu, type powercfg.cpl and hit enter
- With your selected power plan, click "Change plan settings" and then "Change advanced power plan settings"
- Set Sleep → Allow hybrid sleep → Off
- Close the prompts you opened by clicking OK and Save changes
- From the Start Menu, find All Programs → Accessories → Command Prompt and right-click it, then select "Run as administrator"
- Now type powercfg -h on and hit enter. The hibernate option should now be available!